Here are some of the media articles that have profiled our farm or quoted us on agricultural issues:
- Oniva!: Au naturel. Radio-Canada, 2 February 2014
- Families give produce aisle a miss: Farm groups supply fresh local vegetables right through growing season. The Vancouver Sun, 11 April 2012.
- Salmon Safe eco-certification launches in B.C.: Farmers and ranchers commit to practices that protect water, fish habitat. The Vancouver Sun, 4 October 2011.
- Abbotsford's Glen Valley farm is growing green. Abbotsford Times, 3 September 2011.
- Welcome to Farm School: A new generation of farmers is digging into books before they go out in the field. TheTyee.ca, 19 November 2010.
- What's a Perfect Melon Really Worth? Want to know why local, organic, sustainable food tends to cost more? Here's something to chew on. TheTyee.ca, 10 November 2010.
- Organic farmers eye mainstream markets; Local food producers struggle to compete with Mexican, commercial farms. Vancouver Courier, 20 November 2009.